About Cubicle Curtains
We offer a wide range of cubicle curtains to fit every need and use, with many fabric patterns and colors to choose from.
– 100% Jacquard polyester for hospitals and clinics.
– Fire resistance complies with NFPA-271/2004 Test method 1.
– Anti-Bacteria and Anti-Fungi fabrics comply with AATCC-147/2004 & AATCC-30/1999 Part III as Anti-Mycolic effectiveness.
– Color fastness quality against light complies with AATCC-16/60 hours III fastness quality against crocking complies with AATCC-8, min.Wet3, min.Dry4.
– Anti-Stains and wetness resistant complies with 3M as splash resistant.
They Are Useful For…
Cubicle curtains are dividers used to help create private enclosures for patients in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and other medical facility environments. They are used to create privacy and help protect a patient’s confidentiality. They can also help prevent the spread of infection and disease throughout a facility. Cubicle curtains may be known as hospital curtains, or as privacy curtains.